Monday, September 23, 2013

How To Market Your Business Idea - Tell people what you're really selling!


She was both crying and smiling.
We’ve just crushed her old “world”.
We ripped out everything that was not hers.
She reconnected to her true purpose.
She could see how many unimportant things she was involved in.
Whenever I consult with a client we always come to the point of doubt, fear and confusion.
Where does it come from?
It comes from a place I call a “lack of honesty with yourself”. It’s a disease caused by social programming, low self esteem, and you, trying prove the whole universe wrong.
You came here with unique mission and unique voice, but you seem to forgotten that.
You see, if we ever had a chance to talk I wouldn’t let you waste your time anymore. I wouldn’t let you forgot your true mission.
And if you have a “marketing problem” it only means that you let your voice to be tamed. You don’t step in to your mission.
What you do currently is not giving you results because it doesn’t come from a place of integrity and self honesty.
Talk about what you’re really selling.
Do you sell food or sensations?
Does your bike shop sell bikes or freedom and good health?
Do you sell clothes or protection and style?
Do you sell shoes or the lifestyle?
Think about what you’re really selling and include it in your brand’s story.
Market your heart out and let your inner voice lead you. Be true to yourself about what you’re really selling and WHY you do what you do.
And don’t stop! Stay busy! Work your plan! Continue to do those things that you know that work for you. There are no magical fixes! It’s all up to you.
Ok, but it’s hard…
You’re telling me it’s hard? I grew up in a post soviet union country where everything was screwed up. Nothing was easy, but I made it, I am where I am now writing this article. When I decided to go worldwide it took me less than 2 years to learn english. This is the type of commitment I want from you. Don’t tell me it’s hard, nobody said it’s gonna be easy. But at the end you’ll know that you’ve made a great decision. You followed your gut. You’ve marketed your true purpose and mission.
Your “why” matters the most.
I really hope you found some value in this. If you did, it would mean the world to me for you to scroll down and hit that like, g+ or tweet button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment